Saturday 14 April 2012

ahaha...

Assalamualaikum readers... today i'm very happy cause this is my second time writting in this blog when i had move to a new school which is semesti... i have a great time at there.. all the teachers and friends are very friendly to me... i hope that they all like my present at their school.. i wish like that... although some of them i know they don't like me as well. but i don't even care... i stiil have another friend that want to friend with me...i really don't know why they all hate me... if u hate me,, just tell me the truth... face to face... not gossipping about behind me... if u're story isn't true.. that is defamation ok!!!hemm stop talking about that lah... it is not good... ahahhaha... ok reader,, wish me luck on my coming public speaking contest.. it is on 17 or 20 april..bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment